Sunday 22 December 2013

My beloved 蔡 Family in Taiwan!

Me & 蔡 family at National Museum of Taiwan History (國立臺灣歷史博物館)
Yesterday was my last day staying with my first host family, 蔡 family. I am really grateful to have them as my host. I want to use this opportunity to thank them, namely 蔡papa, 蔡mama (Petty), 蔡昀蓁 (Jennifer), and 蔡荞安 (Joanna). Thanks papa and mama for taking care of me like your own daughter, and for treating me like a friend. Thanks for bringing me around Tainan, sharing about every single thing, and always buying me nice food to eat. Your mission of making me chubbier is definitely a success, I have gained 2kg (at least!) so far. Hahaha :p To my lovely and truly independent sisters, Jennifer and Joanna, thank you for all the laughter, all the silly jokes, song and dance. I always laugh whenever you girls are around. You both are truly gems to your parents, a sunshine to the family. "Laughter is the best medicine", but remember not to keep laughing nonstop when you're eating, be a good girl. :) I love our movie, chit chat, dinner and play time together. (fyi, we always watch 海棉宝宝/Spongebob Squarepants during our dinner time :p). I've always wanted a younger sibling, and you girls are the best I can ask for. :D

[  昨天是我在蔡家庭住的最後一天,我很感謝他們身為我的主人。我想趁這機會感謝他們,謝謝蔡爸爸,蔡媽媽(Petty),蔡昀蓁(Jennifer),和蔡蕎安(Joanna)。感謝爸爸媽媽像對自己女兒的照顧我,並把我當成朋友。謝謝您們帶我繞台南,分享每件事物並經常買好料的給我吃。您讓我变成胖呼呼的任務絕對成功,至今我已經胖2公斤(至少!)。哈哈,我可愛與獨立的姐妹,Jennifer  Joanna,謝謝所有的歡樂,所有的愚蠢笑話,歌曲和舞蹈。當妳們在我身边,總是帶給我笑容與歡樂。妳們的確是父母的寶石,家庭的陽光。“笑是最好的藥”,但記得不要在吃的時候笑個不停,要成為乖女兒。我喜歡我們在一起的時間,看電影,聊天,吃飯和玩耍。(我們總是在晚餐時間看海棉寶寶)。我一直想擁有年輕的兄弟姐妹,妳就是我想擁有的妹妹。 ]


(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´
¤ º° ¤`•.¸.•´ ¤ °º ¤
Our fun time together during my last weekend with them:

The three Js! 
My super sisters!

In the museum
With Joanna at a farm in Jiayi City


Llama (草泥马) ♥
Me feeding the hungry goat :p

Feeding the cow using a baby bottle
With Jennifer :)

Don't worry! I'll see you girls again soon, I'll confirm go back and find you girls again before I go back to Singapore :) I'll miss duo duo and pudding (the family's adorable dogs) too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment